Click Here to Leave Website

Can Noah Project Help Me?

Who Can Get help?

We help all victims of family violence, domestic violence, and dating violence. Call us if you are:
  • a child being abused by a family member
  • have a child being hurt by your partner or a family member
  • an adult in a violent relationship with any household or family member
  • being emotionally, financially, physically, or sexually abused by a household or family member

Our services are confidential, all of our services are free, and we will not pressure you to file charges or push you to do something you're not ready for.

Helpful Links

We can't do it alone: Here is a list of links to agencies that help us, places to get more information, and options for finding help outside our service area.

National Domestic Violence Hotline

National Teen Dating Abuse Hotline

211 - A Call for Help

  • Information and referral service for anyone who needs help.
  • Hotline: 2-1-1

Dyess Family Advocacy Program

  • Phone: 325.696.5380

United Way of Abilene

Texas Council on Family Violence

  • Statewide family violence advocacy organization
  • Phone: 512.794.1133

VINE (Victim Information and Notification Everyday)

The Texas State Victim Notification Service (VINE) is a service through which victims of crime can use the telephone or internet to search for information regarding their offenders' custody status and register to receive telephone and e-mail notification when the offender's custody status changes. This service is brought to you by the Office of the Attorney General, Office of the Governor, and local county officials.

The toll-free number for Texas VINE is 1-877-894-8463
Register for Texas VINE by clicking here.