Ways to Help
Thank you so much for your support in serving victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and human trafficking in our area!
Your gifts make it possible for Noah Project to serve more than 1,000 unique clients per year -- men, women and children -- with basic necessities, shelter, safety, legal counsel and therapy.
You can help in so many ways!
1. Shop Our Wish ListThrow some jammies or slippers from our wish list into your online shopping cart, and it will get delivered straight to the residents of our shelter. One click can provide comfort directly to clients.
Shop Our Wish List
2. Give a Direct GiftThe only way we can provide victims with access to a full-time staff attorney, full-time therapist, a 24-hour staffed crisis hotline and shelter is through direct gifts.
You can provide safety, security and comfort here:
When you donate at least $100/month, you will receive the tools to demonstrate your support:
Invitations to special events and activities that connect you with other supporters
Further investment offers benefits like:
Public notice in our newsletter or website
4. VolunteerVolunteers play a vital role in serving our clients. Opportunities include:
Primary Prevention Classes
We provide all necessary training.
If you would like to volunteer, sign up online:
5. Participate in an eventParticipate in Denim Day, wear purple for Domestic Violence Awareness, play in our annual Golf Tournament, or any of the other activities that generate support for our mission.
Visit our online list of events here.
6. Follow us on socialFollow us on:
7. Subscribe to our newsletterBe the first to know about ways to get involved by subscribing to our newsletter.