Get Help Now
Noah Project Walk-A-Thon
“Step Up to Awareness”
4th Annual Walk-A-Thon
Join us as a “Partner In Peace” to stop domestic violence in Abilene and throughout Noah Project’s 10-county service area! Walk with us to raise operating funds for our center of care for victims of family violence.
- You may walk as an individual or enlist friends or working associates to walk with you.
- The goal is to raise $100 per walker.
- We will have a fun activity for children, so bring them along
- Each participant will receive a walk-a-thon T-shirt
- If you cannot participate, you can make a donation online
When: Saturday, October 25, 2014 Register at 8:15AM Walk starts at 9:00AM. Where: ACU Campus, Elmer Gray Stadium. Register: Register online below, or register at the event Call: Paul Kenley at Noah Project: 325.676.7107
Fill out my online form.
Noah Project Golf TournamentThank you for a successful Golf Tournament in 2014!
Our next tournament will be on April 24, 2015. Stay tuned for more information!