Get Help Now
How Can Noah Project Help You?
Mission: Advocating for victims and working to end family violence. Noah Project is a center of care for victims of family violence, serving ten counties in West Central Texas. We offer shelter and comprehensive support services to women, children, men, and unaccompanied youth who are victims of family violence, domestic violence, and dating violence.
- Our services are confidential
- Our services are free
WE CAN HELP
March's Needed Items
- Juice: Gallon Size or Juice Boxes/Pouches- Any Flavor
- ‘Kid-friendly’ Foods and Snacks: (spagettios, mac n cheese, ramen noodles, pudding/jello cups, crackers, granola bars, fruit snacks-etc.)
- Cereal: Boxed/Bagged-Hot or Cold
- Baby/Children’s Shampoo, Lotions and Body Washes
- Pillows/Linens: Standard size pillows only, All-White Full Size Sheets, All-White Bath Towel, Hand Towels and Wash Clothes only
- Woman’s Deodorant: (Non Aerosol)