How Can Noah Project Help You?
Mission: Empowering victims to become survivors, and working to end domestic violence and sexual assault. Noah Project is a center of care for victims of family violence, and sexual assault, serving ten counties in West Central Texas. We offer shelter and outreach support services to women, children, men, and unaccompanied youth who are victims of family violence, domestic violence, dating violence, and both stranger and non stranger sexual assault.
- Our services are confidential
- Our services are free
- No appointment necessary for immediate face-to-face crisis intervention and advocacy and accompaniment services. Call the crisis hotline 325-676-7107 or 800-444-3551 for more information.
WE CAN HELP
December's Needed Items
- New Coats for Adults and Children: (Women’s Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL, 3X, Men’s: Large and XL, Children’s sizes : Infant, Toddler, and Children’s: 5-20)
- Women’ s Pajamas (Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL and 3X)
- Women’s Sweat Pants/Yoga Pants and T-shirts (Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL, and 3X)
- Women’s deodorant (non-aerosol)
- Diapers: Sizes: 4,5,and 6 Pull ups: Sizes 3T/4T and 4T/5T
- Shampoo and Conditioner and Body Wash (no bar soaps)
- Breakfast Items: Pop Tarts, Granola Bars, Oatmeal Packets, and Cereal
- Coffee (No Decaf please) Lemonade and Kool-Aid (Large Cans-Dry Mix)
- Soups: Tomato, Chicken Noodle, Cream or Chicken, Cream of Mushroom (Larger Cans-preferably)