Get Help Now
How Can Noah Project Help You?
Mission: Advocating for victims and working to end family violence. Noah Project is a center of care for victims of family violence, serving ten counties in West Central Texas. We offer shelter and comprehensive support services to women, children, men, and unaccompanied youth who are victims of family violence, domestic violence, and dating violence.
- Our services are confidential
- Our services are free
WE CAN HELP
July's Needed Items
- Solid White bath, hand towels and wash cloths
- Plastic Hangers (Adult/Children’s)
- Women’s Hygiene products (Pads/Tampons)
- “Kid-Friendly” foods/snacks (Spagettios, Raviolis, pudding/jello cups, fruit snacks, granola bars, Goldfish crackers etc…)
- “Box Meal” items (Hamburger/Chicken/Tuna Helper, Mac n’ Cheese, Taco shells/seasoning, Rice-a-roni etc…)
- “Home-grown Garden produce” (If you have any extra tomatoes, onions, zucchini, cucumbers etc…)