Get Help Now
How Can Noah Project Help You?
Mission: Advocating for victims and working to end family violence. Noah Project is a center of care for victims of family violence, serving ten counties in West Central Texas. We offer shelter and comprehensive support services to women, children, men, and unaccompanied youth who are victims of family violence, domestic violence, and dating violence.
- Our services are confidential
- Our services are free
WE CAN HELP
March's Needed Items
- Coffee (no decaf)
- Canned meat (Tuna, Chicken, Spam)
- Boxed meal items: (Mac ‘n Cheese, Hamburger and Tuna Helpers)
- Plastic Laundry Baskets
- Plastic Hangers (Adult and Children’s)
- Body Wash (Liquid/Not Soap Bars: Woman’s, Children’s, Baby)