How Can Noah Project Help You?
Mission: Empowering victims to become survivors, and working to end domestic violence and sexual assault. Noah Project is a center of care for victims of family violence, and sexual assault, serving ten counties in West Central Texas. We offer shelter and outreach support services to women, children, men, and unaccompanied youth who are victims of family violence, domestic violence, dating violence, and both stranger and non stranger sexual assault.
- Our services are confidential
- Our services are free
- No appointment necessary for immediate face-to-face crisis intervention and advocacy and accompaniment services. Call the crisis hotline 325-676-7107 or 800-444-3551 for more information.
WE CAN HELP
August's Needed ItemsSCHOOL SUPPLIES ARE NEEDED THIS MONTH:
Especially the following items:
- Back packs (P-K –HS)
- String Back Packs (Middle School)
- Spiral Notebooks (College and Wide Ruled)
- Composition Notebooks
- 1” and 1.5” 3 Ring Binder
- Loose Leaf Paper (Wide and College Ruled)
- Plastic 2 pocket Folders
- Pencil cases (Both plastic box and Plastic zipper bag styles)
- Mechanical Pencils
- Number 2 Pencils
- Pink Erasers
- Glue Sticks and Glue Bottles
- Washable Markers
- Colored Pencils
- Hand Held Pencil Sharpeners
- 5 tab dividers
Hygiene and Food items Needed for the Shelter:
- Feminine Hygiene Products: Panty Liners, Pads and Tampons
- Women’s deodorant
- Shampoo/Conditioner/Liquid Body Wash (no bar soap-please)
- Cold Cereal (Bagged or Boxed)
- Breakfast Items: Pop Tarts, Granola bars, Go- Go- Squeeze applesauce, etc.
- Kid friendly snacks: Goldfish crackers, Teddy Grahams crackers, pudding and jello cups, fruit snacks, etc.